Many of our clients often believe that there is only one type of website available. Some also think that you can have a web design and then use it for just about any type of business. Unfortunately this is not the case in web design. There is no one type of website that can be adjusted to suit any type of business. This is because each type of website requires Read more
We would like to wish all our clients, readers and partners a happy and successful 2010. We will be launching exciting new web design and search engine optimisation products and services in 2010. Stay tuned as we will be releasing new articles which we hope you will find useful.
For all of you whose new year resolution is to buy a new website or update your existing one, contact us now to take advantage of 2009 pricing in January 2010.
Should businesses do Search Engine Optimisation themselves?
I would say only the firms that have a lot of time and money on their hands. It is probably something that a lot of companies in Gibraltar might consider as the most businesses in Gibraltar are fairly small and think Search Engine Optimisation can be carried in house. Read more
Twitter extends the beta feature called “lists”. It is a way to organise categorise twitter accounts that you follow in to lists.
You can categorise your friends and family into one list and colleagues into another lists and so on.
We were surprised to see our Twitter account being listed in a web design categories along with other web design companies and web design blogs around the globe.
It used to be quite hard to keep track of people who you follow, with this new feature, it is a breeze to categorise everyone into lists.
This is a question that a lot of clients ask themselves. However this is not the case in Gibraltar as Web Design in Gibraltar consists of rather small companies.
Although in general, Big Web Design or SEO companies have the advantage of Read more
Many people assume that major international gambling companies always dominate the main key words for gambling and that it is practically impossible for the smaller gambling companies to compete with the ‘giants’ and their massive marketing budgets. Well surprisingly it is actually the smaller gambling companies that actually dominate the main gambling keywords on the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). You may ask yourself why?
Here is why: Read more
According to the Market Research Industry, it appears that internet users are becoming more sophisticated as a result of an increase due to increasing broadband penetration. In a survey conducted by them it appears that 29% download music at least once a month, 13% write on blogs regularly and 12% download podcasts. 10% use Skype etc to make telephone calls. Read more
Myth: There are many web design companies in Gibraltar who claim that they can design a website with search engine optimisation (SEO) built-in or offer it as a one off service. Whilst a website can be designed and developed to assist when optimising the website for example by having relevant contents or meta tags that will help the website to rank well, a website or CMS cannot have SEO “built in”. Read more
1. A badly designed homepage: Your home page is the quintessential page of your website. This is the first page a user will see and it is essential that you engage the user immediately. ‘Never judge a Book by its Cover’ does not apply to websites. If your home page looks unprofessional and outdated the user will assume the service and products that you offer are also of the same standard. Even worse, it makes your company come across as complacent. Read more
From Our Blog
- IMPORTANCE OF SSL16/04/2019 - 15:17
- Web Design Marbella07/12/2018 - 14:23
- Why Does My Website Need SEO?25/11/2018 - 22:04
- The new 12 sided £1 coin01/11/2016 - 12:44
- Web Design Gibraltar – SEO Gibraltar Video10/07/2014 - 11:41
- 5 Reasons a Separate Mobile Site From Web Design Gibraltar Excels Over Responsive Website10/04/2014 - 05:49