We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you. You should not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has been registered. The registration and use of your domain name is subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant naming authority; ICANN in the case of .COM/NET/ORG, Nominet in the case of domain names ending with .UK and Nicgi in the case of domain names ending with .GI, you shall ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions and that you comply with them. You shall have no right to bring any claim against us in respect of refusal to register a domain name.
Any administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable notwithstanding refusal by the naming authority to register your desired name. However the domain fee will be refundable. We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute.
We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us. All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our web site and shall be due and payable in advance of our service provision.
Free Domain Conditions
A free domain name will be registered for you with selected hosting packages for any period of time. Minimum hosting term is 12 months, after which you will be free to transfer the domain to another host should you wish. There may be a transfer fee involved. The offer applies to .com, .org, .net, .biz, .co.uk, .org.uk and .me.uk domains only.
All services provided by Innova Limited may only be used for lawful purposes. This includes, but not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Innova Limited from any claims resulting from the use of our services. Examples of unacceptable material:
- Scam Sites (ex: Ebay/Paypal,CC/Password Scam sites)
- Mailbombers or any sort of spam sites
- IRC Bots
- Warez Sites
- Hate Sites
- Roms / Emulators
- Pirated Software
- Hacking programs and archives
- Malicious Scripts
You understand and agree that information and access available through the Service may not include controversial, sexually explicit, or other material that may be offensive to you or users for whom you are responsible. Innova Limited has no responsibility for or control over such materials, and you take sole responsibility for using any available screening software or other methods of limiting access (specifically including the access of minors) to any material you may find objectionable.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, commonly known as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice. Innova Limited reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion. Innova Limited also reserves the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion. Innova Limited reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is left entirely to the discretion of Innova Limited. All rights reserved.
Services and Products
Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you. You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services.
If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they become due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you. If you break any of these terms and conditions and you fail to correct the breach within seven (7) days following written notice from us specifying the breach, we may terminate this Agreement forthwith. If you are a company and you go into insolvent liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors, we shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith.
On termination of this Agreement or suspension of the Services we shall be entitled immediately to block your Web Site and to remove all data located on it. We shall be entitled to delete all such data but we may, at our discretion, hold such data for such period as we may decide to allow you to collect it at your expense, subject to payment in full of any amounts withstanding and payable to us.
We strives to maintain a 99.9% network and server uptime service level. This uptime percentage is a monthly figure, and is calculated solely by Innova Limited monitoring systems or Innova Limited authorized/contracted outside monitoring services. If we fail to meet it’s 99.9% uptime guarantee, and it is not due to one of the exceptions below, credits will be made available to each client, upon request, on a case by case basis.
We do not credit a full month’s service for minor downtime. This would not be financially healthy for us, and in turn would only negatively affect the service level Innova Limited provides to you. “Partial refunds for partial downtime” is our standard policy. In extreme circumstances, we may distribute full month credits, but this is dealt with on a case by case basis. Credits are issued for one month’s service only, never more. Exceptions: Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of the Innova Limited network caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, “Natural Causes” (ie…fire, flood, earthquake, tornado, etc…), strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, failure of third party software or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the Service Level Agreement
- Scheduled maintenance for hardware/software upgrades
- Hardware failure (faulty hardware is rare, but cannot be predicted nor avoided)
- Software bugs/flaws (Exploits and bugs may develop that cause security issues or downtime)
- DNS issues not within the direct control of Innova Limited
- Network floods, hacks, attacks from outside parties or individuals
- Failure or error of any Innova Limited monitoring or measurement system
- Client’s acts or omissions, including without limitation, any negligence, wilful misconduct, or use of Innova Limited service(s) or products in breach of our Policy and Terms and Conditions, by Client or others authorised by the Client.
Delivery of Services
Immediately upon successful payment you will receive an automated receipt from our systems. Please print an retain a copy of this and retain in a safe place for future reference. Your unique customer username will be on this receipt and should be used for any enquires to Innova Limited. Please note that we aim to deliver all goods as soon as signup is complete. If we will be unable to adhere to this you will be informed via email or telephone or both.
Payment will be deducted when services are delivered. All orders are delivered electronically via email, If you have any questions about your order please contact us at Innova Limited will respond to all enquiries within as soon as possible. The services available on this site are subject to both export and or import restrictions.
These Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policies (“Terms and Policies”) are an essential part of your relationship with Innova Limited. By using your Innova Limited account, you agree to all of the Terms and Policies set out in this document.
Search Engine Services
Innova Limited will provide its Search Engine Clients with the latest methods and best services to ensure its Search Engine Optimisation clients are benefiting from these services. However we do not guarantee any positioning on search engines and nobody can guarantee a certain positioning on Search Engines.
Innova Limited shall not be held responsible for any change to the positioning of your website.
Any code or design that are created by Innova Limited belongs to Innova Limited unless agreed otherwise in a service contract. Under no condition we will provide third parties with our source code. Should a situation arises which we are required to transfer the source code of our products to a third party, we will only do so with the code encrypted. Your site will still be functional as in the day you have paid for it. We also reserve the right to keep a short footnote link on the website we produce or the websites that are transferred to us.
General Terms and Policies
The Service is provided to authorised persons or organisations (referred to in this document as “Subscriber” or “you” or “Client”). Any use of the service is subject to any restrictions listed below. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Policies. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Policies, you must cancel your account immediately and may not thereafter use or attempt to use the Service.
Coverage – If you are an individual Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all persons who gain access through your account. If you are a commercial Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all your employees, agents and/or customers. In either instance, a violation of these Terms and Policies by anyone using your account will be treated as a violation by you.
Backups – Innova Limited carries out backups on a daily basis, these backups are strictly for our own use in-case of a server failure. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. We provide our Clients with Automated Backups as an optional service which can be found under our Services. Should you choose not to sign up for these services, Innova Limited is not responsible for files and data residing on your account and in any event resulting your data being lost. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate, backup of files and data stored on Innova Limited servers. Although we will try our best to recover data on a ‘per incident’ basis at a charge which is based on the nature of incident.
Grounds for Suspension and Termination
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies.
Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for Innova Limited to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that Innova Limited has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following:
- Using the Service in a way, which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
- Using the Service to host illegal adult material, we do not support it on our services. Note that legal material can be hosted with us. If any illegal material is found or reported, this will result in an instant termination of service, without warning.
- Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail (“spamming”); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity. You agree to pay a clean up fee of £150 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.
- Using your hosting as a file or image hosting service.
- Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
- Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to from your account. Dedicated server clients are exempt from this.
- Using the Service in such a way as to forge or mis-represent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender’s identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
- Uploading or storing warez, cracks or other pirated software.
- Excessively using the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others.
- Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address and telephone number.
- Using the Service to operate server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, ftp servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers
- Using the Service for unauthorised relays through any third party systems.
- Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
- Performing a chargeback on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued we reserve the right to remove your account any deny any future business.
- Using the Service for mail bombing, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to render the recipient and/or the electronic system serving that recipient dysfunctional.
- Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party’s) without the explicit positive consent of the addressee(s).
- Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than your own.
- Engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages, either with email or website content.
- Using the Service to engage in syn flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effective impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.
- Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
- No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, Innova Limited may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
- Security – You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify Innova Limited as soon as you become aware of an unauthorised use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
- Intellectual Property – Innova Limited does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to us via contact form.
- Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) Innova Limited’s facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, Innova Limited will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If Innova Limited receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon mistake or misidentification, Innova Limited will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify Innova Limited of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or other wise made accessible again.
- Liability – You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by Innova Limited, neither Innova Limited nor any of its affiliate controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service. Innova Limited neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that Innova Limited is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet, including but not limited to postings to Web sites, whether residing on Innova Limited equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Innova Limited and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages or expenses arising out of your postings.
- You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, Innova Limited is not acting as a telecommunications carrier or telephone company, that there is no representation made by Innova Limited as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that Innova Limited has no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
- You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to Innova Limited as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shut downs, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of peering arrangements. You agree that Innova Limited may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
- You agree that in no event will Innova Limited have financial liability to you.
- Warranty – INNOVA LIMITED MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SERVICE, OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD INNOVA LIMITED ABOUT YOUR INTENDED USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY INNOVA LIMITED OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE ALTER THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION.
- THE SERVICE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY INNOVA LIMITED ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS; INNOVA LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. INNOVA LIMITED DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR BACK-UP OF ANY OF YOUR DATA WHICH MAY BE STORED ON THE SERVICE.
User may not:
- Use 10% or more of system resources for longer than 60 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes You may create your own backup of your account from your control panel however these may only be stored for up to 7 days. Please download archives to a local source and remove them from your account.
Innova Limited will not provide names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information on any Subscriber to any third party without prior permission from that Subscriber, or as required under an appropriate court or administrative directive, including a facially valid subpoena, or as necessary to render the Service. Innova Limited may provide aggregate data on Subscribers to third parties in the operation of Innova Limited’s business.
You agree that any dispute between you and Innova Limited arising out of your use of the Service on in any way based upon your subscription to and/or use of the Service which cannot be resolved between you and Innova Limited will be submitted by the aggrieved party for binding arbitration under the auspices of the Gibraltar law.
These Terms and Policies are governed in all respects under Gibraltar laws.
Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- If the order value is lower than the value of the voucher, the remaining amount is lost.
- Discount vouchers are restricted to one per customer.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against the purchase of any services and products.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.